Based on over 25 years of experience we are able to develop 100% customized products based on customer requirements.
We have a competitive design department which realise projects to meet the highest demands, with cutting-edge technologies.
All our products carry CE 2003 certification, meet the requirements of Directive 95/16/EC, Anexe III, Module H and correspond to European standards EN 81-1+A3:2010, SR EN 81-2+A3:2010, SR EN 81-21+A1:2012.
Remote Elevator Monitoring
Our elevators are equipped with the SED device for remote monitoring, but also can be established a direct link of communication between passengers from the car elevator and service dispatch.
- Components underlying our lifts are supplied by renowned European manufacturers in the elevators industry
- Main control panel is equipped with PLC (99 setting functions) that integrated the ELMAS software
- Automatic doors fitted with frequency convertor
- Usage the maximum space available due to size parameterized constructive of the cab and doors
- Drive units with a long service life
- Travel speeds between 1 and 1.6 m / s
- Low maintenance costs
Electric elevators enable a low power consumption due to: the drive with frequency convertor, collect passengers travelling up and down, gearless traction type machine.